Sunday, November 25, 2012

Squishyness!


Winter has definitely arrived.  Woo hoo!!  We had our first snow of the season over the weekend.  Nothing major, just enough to cover the trees and the ground.  I love winter and it always puts me in the mood for knitting.  So recently I went to Barnes and Noble and got some books and then hit up the yarn shop in Ligonier.

The first book I got was  November Knits.
 So I could make this cardigan.

Out of this awesome squishy yarn.

Then I got the book Joy of Sox

 I love hand knit socks!  Can't wait to make these knee highs.


Out of this squishy yarn.  I love the colors here.

The final book is Weekend Hats.  I'm making two hats.

 Here's the yarn for the ripple hat.

And I've already started the hat on the cover.
Out of this Malabrigo yarn.


This is the first year I won't be knitting any gifts for Christmas.  Of course I say this now but we still have 30 days until Christmas.








2 comments:

Ben said...

i wonder if you can knit board shorts?

Autoimmunicato said...

Sure you can! Except they would probably fall off.