Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So This is The New Year

And already it feels very different.

Different in a good way!  New Year's Eve we got a call from our realtor who told us there was a "miscommunication" about a house on which we'd made an offer.  We've been given the go ahead to submit our bid so tomorrow we start the process.  Hopefully things will go well and we can get into this amazing and huge house.  Fingers crossed.

The holidays were crazy busy and oh so much fun.  Yes I have pictures.  No I don't have them uploaded on my iPad, but I will get them posted.  We had so much fun with the nieces and it snowed pretty much every day that they were here.  Love it!  Plus the snow isn't going anywhere now that we're in a cold snap.  Charlie goes back to work after being off for the last week and a half.  The cold has kept us inside a lot lounging around in PJs and drinking hot chocolate.  Yes it sucks that Charlie has to go back to work but I guess it isn't that bad when your spouse works from home.  :)

2012 started off rather crappy but wound up being an amazing years.  There's lots in store for 2013 and I'm happy to say we've already got things started and a lot more planned.  Plus, as usual, I got spoiled rotten at Christmas and have deemed 2013 the year of the hat.  Well, only because Charlie got me a hat block so I can make cloche hats.  Won't that be fun kids???  Hats!  In different colors!  Plus hopefully moving into a house that we will own where we can paint and I can get into all sorts of home improvement messes!  And nieces having babies!  So more baby things being made!

Thank God the Mayans were wrong.  By the way have you repented for all the debauchery you were up to when you thought the world was going to end?  No?  It's  okay, I'll light a candle for you.  No it's no trouble I live right across the street from a Catholic Church.  Aw, how sweet of you to say that!  Well, no, as a matter of fact I'm not Catholic.  What do you mean it doesn't count then??!!?  Fine.  I'll bribe some of the old ladies.  The things I do for you and your soul.

No comments: