Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Ottoman Project: The. End.

Oh, hi there.

Firstly let me just say that Charlie was not the only one to declare the ottoman not up to heel softness standards.  So sorry, Charlie.  Must have been because I had slippers on.  (Can you tell I'm rolling my eyes?  Cause I am.)

I upholstered the ottoman with it on the coffee table.  This was a pain, but my only choice since it takes two people to put it back on the coffee table without disturbing the protective blanket.  Also I am impatient.  Yeah I said it.  The not cushy enough dilemma was solved with two cheap body pillows from Walmart.
 


Tamp em down with a sheet:




Aaaaand add the upholstery fabric!







Heel test you ask?  Check!


Voila!  Project Turning the Coffee Table into an Ottoman is complete.  It has been pronounced a total success by all.  Even my brother who refused to take off his shoes (no shod feet on the ottoman!) but did test it with his head.  Don't ask.  Dad approved as well...though we won't talk about the amount of holes in his socks.

Next up, Project Petticoat!  I may need a ruffle intervention.




1 comment:

Ben said...

Bravo! Kick your feet up and relax. You earned it.