Tuesday, May 3, 2011

No It's Not A Lab Coat

Hey there from the land of new medicine hell.  I have a condition cause by MS that causes electric shock sensations to run from my head down my spine and arms.  It has gotten to the point where I can't take it.  I called the neuro to find out what to do and was prescribed a medicine that I was allergic to.  I called and told the neuro's office and his solution?  Take it two times a day instead of three.

Yes, the neurologist is trying to kill me.

After asking if he was trying to kill me I was prescribed a new medication that does NOTHING.  Thursday I have my six month MRIs and the lovely meeting with Mr. God Complex.  I mean the neurologist.  Always fun.

Okay, I have to confess that making the jacket really intimidated me.  Hence I procrastinated.  But today I bit the bullet and made the prototype.  Process in pictures:








Yay!  A lab coat!  I did alterations to the pattern before cutting out the pieces.  I definitely still think I'm way bigger than I am in reality.  Next will be cutting out the pieces for the final project and then sewing it.  I'm thinking that once I do that spring will suddenly appear.  So maybe I can bring on warm weather by finishing this sucker.  Because IT'S MAY.  WHERE IS THE SUN?  WHY ALL THE RAIN?  GAH!!!

No comments: