Monday, January 2, 2012

Let's try this again

Hello again, you sexy minx.


Right, so I went silent for a while.  Life and such you know.  Plus the blues combined with terrible bouts of the Mean Reds, and that's enough to make you crawl back into bed and never want to come out.

But you can't stay in bed forever because, eventually, the smelly smell of yourself will get to you!  Or so I imagine.  Plus I'm a girl who changes the sheets weekly.  Sometimes twice a week, depending on the time of year.  Also I don't understand why a person would change the sheets and have a lovely fresh bed ready BUT NOT SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING THE BED.  Did you know that if you shower in the evening it's fine to change the sheets once a week but if you shower in the morning you should change your sheets twice a week??  That's a hygienic fact I recently learned.

Oh, the going private thing.  Right, there is a point to it.  So I can freely gossip about people who aren't permitted to read this blog.  I know.  Reverting to high school and all.  No.  Privatization of the blog has become necessary because some people from a past life were reading my blog and it was...uncomfortable.  STALKERS!  I HAVE STALKERS!!!  It has taken much longer than necessary to extract myself from the ex's family.  Also his baby mama.  Really who needs that drama?  Not.  Me.  Having MS brings enough drama around, thanks so much.  Made up drama isn't really my thing.  I have way too many awesome people in my life and too many ideas to muck up to waste time causing problems for others.

The blog is back!  Tune in for new adventures, triumphs, and failures (like knitting leg warmers using that pom-pom type yarn.  EPIC FAIL.)  As always I promise to post the good and the bad...ish.  Hey a girl has to have some secrets.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I say... what about "Breakfast at Tiffanys?"