Sunday, April 22, 2012

Creative Overload

I have made stuff!!!  I haven't posted it.  Why?  I am too lazy to get the camera out of its bag.  I'm serious, that's the truth.  No, that's not the reason!  I just thought of the excuse reason for silence again.  I am completely off the Eefexor.  The past week and a half I dropped to 0 mg and have been getting used to being Eefexor free.  YES!  Done with the addictive antidepressant.  You have no idea how happy I am about it.  So fear not.  I've done did thangs and will post pictures as soon as I get my fatigued self to get the camera.

Also I seem to have a fixation with fuschia which is strange since I don't wear a lot of bright colors.  The Chic Abode is overwhelmed with colour.  (See what I did there??  Alternate forms of spelling make me feel so sophistimicated) but I don't wear a lot of brightness.  Interesting self-analysis going on at 5:45 a.m. here.  Anyway I'll post a picture of my fuschia obsession.  Yes I will.  Hey, don't call me that!

No comments: