Thursday, May 17, 2012

ARGH!

I put together the bodice of the prototype.  I tried it on.

It was around seven inches too big.

This, again, is why prototypes are important.  It also points out to me, AGAIN, that I have a much different idea of my perceived size and my actual size.  I lost a lot of weight a couple years ago but it still hasn't sunk it.  This is something I need to have sink in.  Otherwise I will NEVER GET ANY GARMENTS DONE.

In other news, I'm updating the bedroom on the cheap.

From this:

 And adding stuff that took it to this:










For way cheap, it's a good time.  Also to the poor kid whose prom flowers were inspired by the glittery stuff I used in the vases?  Sorry.  Or else you're welcome for my free genius.  Actually it doesn't matter cause you're mom probably took credit for the whole thing anyway since you were being such a snot about NEEDING to be different and giving her such a hard time that she about broke down in the store telling me about your teenagedness.  And she was right to take away your cell phone after you threw it at her!  Also I'm glad that it broke, you big dummy.  YOU THREW IT.  SHE DUCKED.  IT HIT THE WALL.  WHAT DID YOU EXPECT.

Kids today.  Geesh.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Oh how the times have changed, i remember when you left your phone at home, and if you threw anything at your parents, they wouldnt duck... You just had to PRAY you missed them.

Autoimmunicato said...

Pah! Our phone WAS CONNECTED TO THE WALL WITH A CORD! Also I would have gotten my butt handed to me for just thinking of throwing the phone at a parent. They can read minds, you know.