Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baby Madness. The. End.

Final baby project, baby booties.



Eventually I'll make booties for the wee baby girl and a hat for the wee baby boy, but this was the last of the major projects for the twins.  Now we move on to...what?  I still have the couture dress to finish.  We're having a major party for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary and I'm making stuff for that but won't post it on here because my mom reads and I want things to be a surprise.

There is also wedding stuff.  Yes wedding stuff.  We have everything thing planned with the who, what, when and where.  Since the logistics are done the fun can begin!  So get ready for the occasional post with successful or failed centerpiece attempts.  Bouquet attempts.  Veil attempts.  Cobbler attempts.  Ha!  Just making sure you were paying attention.  I don't cobble!  That's what elves are for.

No comments: