Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Came, I Testified, I Cried

My disability hearing is over.  After 10 months of going through the appeal process and waiting for the big day it is now over.  I have no idea one way or the other how the judge will decide, I just know that I'm glad it's over.  I'm also glad that I didn't cry...much.

Oh hey, I finished the bag...





and I will NEVER make another one like it again.

Well at least not from that pattern.  What a pain in the ass.  I have used it and it didn't fall apart, so that's a plus.

So onward!  Now I wait possibly four to five months for the judge's decision!  But in the meantime THE BABIES ARE COMING!  Not mine but a best friend who is having twins.  A boy and a girl.  Sewer's.  Dream.  Next time we'll talk monkeys.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Bags are the new... bags? Sweet, Im a big fan of bags.